Enjoying an idyllic setting on the edge of Radnor Forest Lower Fishpools Lodges offer a spacious stylish retreat for lovers of the great outdoors and peaceful rural seclusion. Star-gazing from your hot tub is a must!
Teeming with wildlife Radnor Forest boasts tracks aplenty for walkers cyclists and riders while the market town of Knighton and bohemian Presteigne are a short drive.
offers the following facilities.
- Hot tub
- Flat screen TV with Freeview DVD/CDLuxurious lodges
- Rural setting
Well behaved dogs are welcomed on this site
|Lower Fishpools Lodges
Telephone: 0345 498 6385
The heart of Wales, a diverse landscape of wild mountains and fertile river plains, dotted with friendly towns and secluded hamlets - discover its many delights when you stay at Lower Fishpools Lodges in Powys.
Local Information & Businesses
Luxuriously equipped, spacious and contemporary designed lodges perfect for romantic breaks or as a base for great family holidays.
- Outdoor hot tub
- Flat screen TV with Freeview DVD/CD
- Kitchen including microwave dishwasher fridge/freezer and washer/dryer
- Bath and shower
- Bed linen duvets and towels
- Beds made up for your arrival
- Decking with furniture
- Double glazed and centrally heated
- Gas and electricity included
- Travel cots and highchairs £5pw each
- Group bookings may be subject to restrictions
- Pets £25pw each (max 2)
All non smoking accommodation
Weekly prices from £435 - £825
We have 0 in our database for Lower Fishpools Lodges. Only the last 10 are shown for each site
||Date of stay:
||Rating / 5
Have you been to submit your review so that others can benefit from your experience.